Rules that tell us what NOT to do hold people back. Instead, the rules should help us progress.
Our teams' rules consist of the things that are allowed.
You are allowed to:
- Make the decision you think is the right decision to make.
- Start something that needs to be started.
- Ask for help whenever you want it.
- Help others whenever you can (even if they don't ask for it).
- Take time off to do something that inspires, excites and energizes you.
Read more on Simon's blog here: http://bit.ly/YouAreAllowed.
Download this high resolution file and post in your office to remind you and those around you that You Are Allowed. For more tools and resources to inspire, visit www.startwithwhy.com.
If you find value in this resource, you can submit a contribution of your choosing now or at a later time. And, as always, please feel free to share to inspire others.