This event is sold out. If you want to get the recorded workshop and and all the resources listed below, you can go to https://gumroad.com/l/07181m/02uslgk or you can become a VIP Member and get access to all these resources and more, as well as upcoming online events and new resources as they become available. Go here for full details: https://gumroad.com/l/tyQs/1x33v
Building a $1M+ film, like building a $1M+ house, requires a specific process that minimizes risk, up front costs, and time invested while maximizing the probability of a financially successful project.
If you are a filmmaker, this workshop will help you produce your project more quickly, cost effectively, and safely. If you are a writer or performer, it will help you learn what you need to know before accepting back end deals.
This workshop comes with workbooks and expert videos delivered immediately after you sign up.
At this face to face lunch meetup in Santa Monica, you will learn . . .
- How to fully secure the rights to produce a film based on a script
- How (and why) to attach name talent to your project
- What's involved in working with SAG/AFTRA and other unions and what must be in place before your start.
- Where to find investors and how to convince them to put money into your film
- How to get an accurate shooting schedule and production budget
- Getting financial forecasts investors and lender will believe
- When, why and how to set up your production company and its corporate structure.
- How to acquire distribution in the US & Worldwide (including theatrical release)
Immediately after you sign up to attend the workshop, you will receive . . .
- A step-by-step $1M+ Film Workbook that covers everything from script acquisition, budgeting, creating shooting schedules, working with SAG, to setting up your production company, acquiring distribution, applying for and getting state rebates, funding through investment and loans, distribution, and creating back end deals.
- Casting Name Talent Workbook
- Raising Money From Investors using Regulation D and Regulation CF Investment Workbook
- Intellectual Property Fundamentals Workbook
You also get the following expert videos . . .
- Intellectual Property Right Fundamentals
- How to Work with a Professional Line Producer
- How to Work with a Professional Cinematographer
- Domestic & Foreign Distribution and Rights Sales
- Contract Fundamentals & Avoiding Litigation
- Getting Production Insurance and Completion Bonds and Why You Need Them
- Making and Enforcing Back End Deals
- Product Placement & Product Integration Deals
Questions? If you have questions about this event, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Refunds: Because you get access to workbooks and videos immediately after you sign up, there are no refunds on this workshop after purchase.
Nancy Fulton has taught for UCLA and the Art Institute and has been producing media and supporting creative professionals from a business and technical perspective for more than 25 years. She is executive producer for Mobile Motion Mocap. Learn more at www.MobileMotionMocap.com.
“ Nancy you are amazing. Thank you for doing all this to benefit all of us newcomers. ” — DP
“ Very relevant and helpful. Nancy, you're doing a great job! Thank you! ”
— Pamela Davis
“ Nancy is amazing and such a gift to the filmmaking community. ”
— Jim Henson
“ Nancy, you amaze me with your giving spirit and ability to bring such great guests on board. Thanks for all you do to help us excel in our careers. ”
— Susan Shearer
“ A very useful, educational resource that is incredibly generous in giving knowledge and expertise to the filmmaking community. ”
— Pippa Hinchley
“ Good information resource. Well organized. ”
“ Nancy's Film Funding Club is very valuable. Always lots of great information. It's very obvious that she puts a lot of work into these seminars for us (slideshows, audio recordings, coordinating guest speakers, etc.). I am very grateful and appreciative to her and her guests for their time and talent to help further our careers. ”
“ interesting, innovative approach. thank you, Nancy! ”
— Camille Bacos
About the Film Funding Club: “ I'm thoroughly enjoying this club. I wish I had found out about it way earlier, I'd be way ahead of the game. I would recommend this club to anyone who truly wants to learn the business aspect of the film industry. ”
— Reinaldo D'Amico