Hey everyone! Have you ever wondered how to use those depth maps generated in your favorite 3d app? Get this simple and descriptive tutorial to see how to set up Keyshot and Photoshop and leverage the power of depth maps!
You will learn:
- What is atmospheric perspective
- How to generate depth maps in Keyshot
- How to load them in Photoshop and use them with your scenes
- How to simulate atmospheric perspective in Photoshop
- How to separate objects from scenes using depth map
- How to create Photoshop actions
You will get:
- 34 minutes HD video with live demonstration
- Demo files
- Bonus high resolution files to experiment with
- 2 Photoshop actions: Convert HDR and AtmosphericPerspective
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.