Build a publishing habit making visuals online in just 30 days.
How did they get so many eyeballs on their projects within (what seems like) a very short amount of time?
- They were all doing a very small selection of actions. They continue to do this.
- They practiced daily for a *very* long amount of time to an audience of nobody.
- That daily practice attracted somebody.
- That person would share it with somebody else.
- The day after you had 2 people watching.
- Repeat every day.
Day after day they built their audiences through making a commitment to make daily content.
- Show up, whether they wanted to or not.
- Be willing to produce bad work to get to the good work.
- Build in public daily.
Over time that daily practice can build into hundreds of thousands—if not millions—of fans.
We’re going to do this together for 30 days.
We’re going to build an online visual habit.
Why should you listen to me?
I'm Craig. I've been a professional designer for over 15 years. I've ran my own design agency in the UK for over 10 years. I've made thousands of visuals to a professional standard for many many years.
Over the last year I've become obsessed with the idea of Visual Twitter.
I've even been on podcasts to talk about it.
More importantly, I have completed lots of daily projects. Most of them I run for a year.
- I designed a poster a day for 365 days. I improved my skills, became a better designer, built an online following and put on an exhibition of my posters.
- I took a photo a day for 365 days. I found 20 other people to do it with me, and built a social experiment around people doing stuff more regularly.
- I learned how to make a podcast by making one every day for 365 days. On day one, I didn't even know how to make a podcast and had never previously recorded my voice. On day 365, I'd created 3 shows and had learned how to record, produce, market and make a
- I then wrote the book on it.
I believe the reason I've managed to improve so much within a year on all of these projects is because I was practicing daily.
This is now something I'll never stop and I want to bring you in on it.
This is for you if...
- You want to start making visuals but you don't know where to start.
- You have already started making daily visuals but you want feedback and accountability.
- You're just curious about the potential of this Visual Twitter thing and want to learn.
- You're willing to commit to daily practice.
What you'll get
- We’ll work together as a community every day. You’ll see each other’s work in as it's added to the document.
- Access to a Slack community of people doing the same as you.
- Weekly office hours discussing design and visual techniques.
- Daily feedback.
- Accountability to produce daily.
- Direct access to me. I'll be there right with you making daily visuals.
- Tutorials, tips, tricks and direct actionable advice.
- Access to The Visual Library: all of my design tutorials inside a dedicated resource you can search and refer back to.
What others are saying
It feels like everybody is uplifting everyone else! I do not feel that kind of community in any other visual school!
If you're looking to elevate your visual game on a daily basis this is the community for you.
Can't wait to see you inside!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.