The Dayton Foundation went from near-anonymity to a major player in public-school revitalization and the nation’s second-largest community grantmaker. The Lincoln Children’s Zoo transformed its CEO’s role to fuel fantastic financial success.
These big successes happened because the CEOs and board chairs in Dayton and Lincoln built great leadership partnerships.
Better Together is a toolkit for building a transformational leadership partnership. It gives you the tools you need to create more happiness and impact for the mission than you could imagine.
The book’s based on interviews with real CEO-board chair pairs thriving on the front lines of social change, who know the CEO-board chair relationship is the most important one in a nonprofit.
Through their stories—excerpted throughout the book, and included in full in unabridged interviews—you get inspiration and support from leaders just like you.
This package contains:
- The 145-page eBook, which answers the “why” and “what” questions about nonprofit CEO-board chair partnerships: Why do they matter, and what can I do about them?
- Your purchase includes three DRM-free digital versions for reading on any device: PDF, Kindle (.mobi), and iBooks/Nook (.epub)
.MP3 format with no DRM for easy listening on any device. (Easy listening music not included.)
- Unabridged version of the main book, including the case studies. Read by the author.
- Let my dulcet tones lull you to sleep inspire you to work on your leadership partnership while you exercise, commute to work, or make a mean post-work margarita.
- The 94-page Companion Workbook answers the “how” questions raised by the main book: How do I improve my own leadership partnership, or help others to do the same?
- Your purchase includes three DRM-free digital versions: PDF, Kindle (.mobi), and iBooks/Nook (.epub)