This is the Standard License for the Procreate Watercolor Lettering Brush Pack and grants you (the purchaser) ongoing permission to use the Item to create end products that are *not* intended to be sold or used for business purposes. For full Standard License rights and prohibitions, please visit https://every-tuesday.com/license/
For uses of the Procreate Watercolor Lettering Brush Pack that *are* intended for sale or used for business purposes, please see the Extended License, available here: https://every-tuesday.com/watercolor-lettering-brushes-extended
If you’d like to apply beautiful, colorful blends with a watercolor aesthetic to your lettering, this brush set was made for you!
This custom procreate lettering brush set includes 8 unique brushes intended to create watercolor effects within your lettering. An additional 4 high resolution watercolor paper textures are also included to bring your beautiful color blends to life.
• round style paintbrush specifically for lettering
• round paintbrush fine tuned for detailed illustration paintings
• texturizer brush for integrating final watercolor details
• watercolor bleed brush for creating beautiful, multicolored blends
• semi-dry brush for creating painterly effects and distressing edges for a water-blended feel
• damp brush for adding final watercolor paper details to your lettering
• round splatter brush for final paint splatter details
• bleed splatter brush for rough edged paint splatter details
With countless combinations, you have the freedom to create a unique watercolor lettering outcome that is entirely your own.
Get these brushes for free! The extended license of the full set of these brushes is included when you enroll in my online course, Watercolor Lettering in Procreate: https://every-tuesday.com/water-procreate
To see more Procreate artwork using these brushes, find me on Instagram! https://instagram.com/everytuesday
You can also find me every Tuesday sharing a new design, Procreate or lettering tutorial on YouTube: https://youtube.com/everytues
If you’re new to Procreate, check out my free course, Procreate for Beginners! https://every-tuesday.com/procreate-for-beginners
• Any iPad that allows pressure sensitivity (here's a list: https://every-tuesday.com/ipads)
• Any iPad-compatible stylus that allows pressure sensitivity
Installation instructions are available here: https://every-tuesday.com/watercolor-lettering-brushes-install
These brushes were designed specifically for use in Procreate (not Illustrator, or Photoshop), so they are only compatible with Procreate. An Apple Pencil was used to create and test all of the brushes. For this reason, I’m unable to guarantee the same results with other 3rd party styluses. If you’d like to test some of my free brushes for compatibility, they can be found at http://TuesdayTribe.com
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.