Waze Ads Fundamentals Certification
Are you looking for Waze Ads Fundamentals Exam Answers 2020 sheet?
Get Waze Ads Fundamentals Certification Exam Answers 2020 (Updated) and Become a Waze Ads Fundamentals Certified Expert. Using this answer sheet, you will pass the Waze Ads Fundamentals Exam.
Waze Ads Fundamentals Details:
- Questions: The assessment is made up of 30 questions
- Time: 35 minutes to finish the assessment
- Passing Score: 80% or higher to pass
- Retake Period: If you don’t pass, you can take it again after 12 hours
- Validity Period: 12 Months
If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Answers Sheet Benefits:
- A brilliant approach to scoring 100% out of the very first attempt.
- All the latest questions and answers are updated.
- Perfectly formatted in PDF Version.
- Easy to find all the answers.
- This will save your time & efforts.
- All the questions and answers were gathered from many attempts of the exam.
For Your Information:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- We’ll reconsider the new answers and send them to you If the Questions are updated within the following 2 days after you buy.
- Support 24 hours / 7 days-a-week.
For any assistance, Please Contact us.
Some Updated Questions:
- Which Waze offering is a data exchange program in an effort to form partnerships with local governments around the world?
- Waze is a _____ movement company, with the power to move people to you.
- Passing the “Toothbrush Test” means that drivers use Waze ____ times per day.
- In the U.S., on which of the following popular branding platforms do people spend the most in-app time per month, on average?
- What type of additional support do Preferred Partners receive?
- Which solution is meant for businesses with 1 to 10 locations?
- Is there a minimum investment to become Certified?
- Pricing for Waze Ads is based upon what type of model?
- In the U.S., Wazers with how many people in their household make up 65% of overall users?
- Zero Speed Take Over call to actions include:
- Waze Ads interact directly with drivers in motion, reaching them where?
- What should you consider to write a high-impact, aligned CTA for your Waze Ads ad?
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for visiting us and making your first purchase!
If you are having problem to get or download the PDF answer sheet file, please email us here - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are too busy or not enough time for taking the Exam then you can Hire Us, we will pass this exam for you. Have a great day!
Email us: email@example.com
Let us know first if you don’t pass this exam. We will send an updated answer guide within 24 hours because The Google Team can change their Question set any time.
For a quick chat, come to the skype - alexrochelle67
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.