The Traveling with Diabetes guide will teach you everything you need to know to travel confidently with diabetes and show you the step-by-step method I used to travel in 28 countries and live in 3 continents with diabetes.
It will prevent you from stress, overthinking, and weeks of researching on and offline. I have done the work for you.
What You'll Learn:
- How to prepare for your trip
- What to bring and how to pack
- How to keep your insulin cold
- How to organize your meals so it does not mess up with your blood sugar
- How to manage time change and jetlag
- Airport security hacks
- What happens when you inject insulin on a plane for both pens and pump users
- What to do once you have arrived at the destination
- Hostel and hotel hacks
- How to keep your blood sugar in range so you can enjoy your trip diabetes worry-free
It also includes checklists, the emergency numbers of 250+ countries, and... more!
P.S: Now is the best time to learn so when the world recover you are fully ready to go.
For type 1, 2, 3, MODY, and Lada diabetes.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for your purchase!
For a better experience and high resolution, download the guide on your laptop.
It would mean a lot if you could take 1 minute to leave us a review.
Join our community and connect with us on Facebook and IG @diabetictravelnetwork.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.