Do you struggle with balancing the timing of your cash income and expenses on a weekly or monthly basis? Would you like to have a better handle of your budget and save more money and energy in the process?
This personal weekly cash flow budget worksheet will help you create a scheduled budget for your personal finances and help wrangle in the confusion that can come with multiple income sources and multiple money managers.
On one worksheet, you can record:
- Six (6) sources of income including any draws from savings as well as space for notes to capture new income ideas.
- Four (4) areas to save for the short-term and long-term emergencies, vacation and wherever you see fit to put cash in on a monthly basis.
- Fourteen (14) common expense categories along with a space for notes to capture any spending rules you want to remember to control.
- Starting and Final cash balance of the month and each week as well as space for your financial goals.
This digital PDF is fillable and can be used with any PDF software (though I always recommend FoxIt Reader for easy annotation on PC and Mobile devices).
You can print blank or completed sheets on 8 1/2 X 11 inch paper in landscape orientation, and conveniently place it in your home management binder or in a picture frame (for use as a dry erase board) on a wall.
At a cost less than one trip to the movies, you will have a simple, portable solution to budget and track your weekly finances with motivation to increase income and/or decrease expenses every time you use it.
This solution is for you if you are:
- an entrepreneur who receives income from various sources throughout the month and wants to ensure you have what you need, when you need it;
- a spouse or roommate who shares finances in a multi-income household, and needs to better manage the timing of weekly cash flows between you all;
- a young professional who is just beginning to manage money on your own, wants to begin saving for emergencies and large purchases while having play money to spend time with friends
- anyone who needs a different solution for optimizing their personal finances every month
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for your business. I appreciate your time and any feedback you may have for me about this product. Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments and feedback. Visit www.yolandanichole.com for more great resources!