This Excel Add-in features some of the best user defined functions and macros from wellsr.com. PLUS, you get instance access to the latest wellsr.com VBA articles, right from your Excel Ribbon. How cool is that!?
The product is regularly upgraded and you'll have complete access to these upgrades!
The add-in contains the following User Defined Functions and more!
- =Linterp() - A powerful 2D linear interpolation function
- =compare() - A function that allows you to compare the content of cells
- =locate() - A lookup function that determines if a value is located in a given range
- =TrapIntegration() - Approximates the integral (the area under the curve) of a data set by using the trapezoidal rule.
- =DrawArrows() - This function automatically draws arrows or lines from the middle of one cell to the middle of another. Custom endpoints and shape colors are supported.
- =ArrayMatch() - This function returns the value in one range based on the relative position of a cell within another range.
- =TimeToWords() - Converts decimal times, like 61.5, to human-readable words, like "1 Hour 1 Minute 30 Seconds."
The add-in contains many more functions, including a function that talks!
Click the "What's Included?" button at the top of the Add-in for an explanation of how each function is used!
In addition, the add-in includes a promo code to grant you great discounts on other wellsr.com products. Simply click the "What's Included?" button on the wellsr.com tab and navigate to the "More Add-ins" screen.
Donations are appreciated!
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Looking for more? Try these other great products:
Mouse to Macro Excel Add-in: https://gumroad.com/l/M2Mfull
CF Shapes Excel Add-in: https://gumroad.com/l/CFsingle
PDF VBA Excel Add-in: https://gumroad.com/l/pdfvba
**It's important to follow the directions in README.txt. If you do not, it may appear as if your add-in is not functioning properly**
To begin using your free Excel Add-in, follow these steps:
(1) Extract the wellsrTools zip file
(2) Follow the instructions in README.txt.
Please report any installation errors or bugs to: support at wellsr.com
Thank you for subscribing!