**ALL CUSTOMERS PLEASE READ: IF YOUR PDF FILES ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR GUMROAD LIBRARY then check your email receipt for the PDF files.**
This audio and video series will include modules of practical tips, meditations, spells, affirmations and writing exercises. We will be delving into the beginnings of shadow work and unpacking the systemic layers that prevent us from feeling as if our voice truly matters.
"Decolonize Your Voice" discusses topics such as:
Healing Yourself and Your Ancestors :
• Reclaiming Your Tongue: The power and application of reconnecting with your ancestors.
• Banish your inner critic: How your inner critic is robbing you of your best life.
Unlearning Trauma and Self-Doubt
• Stop trolling yourself: How to undo the self-policing and self-doubt that comes with years of being in the educational system
• Playing it safe is hurting you: How articulating your trauma can radically transform your voice for the better.
• Throat Chakra Exercises: How to stop “hating your voice”.
• The illusion of "writer's block"
• DIY (This section will include a video tutorial using various household objects so be willing to get creative and very DIY)
**Early Bird Bonuses (will be in either audio/video or e-book/ zip file format) available ONLY to those who order before the official launch date:
• Self-publishing your work and getting over the fear of self promotion.
• Things I wish I knew before publishing my first book and how you can avoid my mistakes
Disclaimer: Decolonizing Our Voices (and all of its affiliates) do not dispense medical advice or prescribe the use of any technique as a replacement form of treatment for physical, mental or medical problems by your doctor either directly or indirectly. Decolonizing Our Voices (and all of its affiliates) intention is to offer a variety of information and tools to help the reader in their quest for spiritual growth, emotional and physical well-being.