Have you ever felt powerless in the face of your child's meltdowns? Is your child a normally agreeable, heartfelt child who seems to unravel almost instantly? Do you want to help them but find your approach can intensify your child's reaction?
We have created this action plan for parents like you. It is for parents who see the world of potential in their sons and daughters and want to decrease the pain, anger, and sometimes destruction that results from their big feelings.
Created by two mothers with backgrounds in psychology, this book was created to empower you.
In this book, you will learn how to:
- Build a solid foundation to keep yourself and your child calm,
- Identify your child's triggers,
- Set up a customized action plan,
- Use activities, strategies, and cues to calm your upset child.
Throughout the pages of this book, you will gain insights, develop a customized plan, and gain affirmations to help your child through their big feelings.
Includes printables containing:
- Calming techniques for you and your child,
- Trigger worksheet to establish why these episodes happen,
- Items to include in your calm down corner and more!
In addition, you will get:
- Research behind why certain techniques work and others don't,
- Reassurance and affirmations for yourself,
- Access to a judgement-free online parenting group.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share