Tabs interface addon takes whole Blender UI and changes all panels to draw as tabs, with a fixed order. Try it for a few hours, and you'll never come back to default UI.
- become much faster at interacting with blender panels
- save a lot of mouse moves
- avoid visual searching for properties
- use your muscle memory in the intefrace
- save space for your work
- save time by avoiding scrolling
- fixed order - never ever search for you panel again
- fixed columns - Tabs will be always the same
- panel pinning if you need to see several panels at once
- row or grid layout.
- hide tabs and categories you don't need at all. Save these to your startup file.
- several layout options
- possibility to fold the tab panel(optional) and switch the addon off for specified areas( toolbar, ui, properties)
- since some addon developers do a lot of non-standard things with panels, some addon panels might draw differently. If you encounter any bugs, please let me know.