This is the Premium version of my Mograph setup to explode Voronoi Objects (or indeed, any Mograph container).
This is from my tutorial Explode Voronoi Fractures Like A Boss
This Cinema 4D project will allow you to explode a Voronoi Fracture object using just Mograph and some xpresso. There is minimal setup required to explode your own objects, and the instructions are in an annotation tag which is already open when you open the project file.
This is the easier Premium setup - just replace the Voronoi Fracture's child object, and away you go!
- Has detailed instructions in an Annotation tag
- Has HUD controls to art direct the explosion:
- Allows you to set the frame the explosion starts on
- Allows you to set the detonation force with a simple slider
- Allows you to set the threshold to trigger dynamics with a simple slider
- Has editable spin on the particles as they explode
FREE Version (no spin, no start frame)
This scene requires Cinema 4D Studio r18+ but due to C.O.F.F.E.E. being deprecated in C4D r20:
these files are not compatible with Cinema 4D r20 (yet) but you can download Maxon's COFFEE Filter to address this, if you have already purchased the product.