Who should join?
The 2018 Practical Ed Tech Coaching Group is for teachers, technology coaches, and teacher-librarians who desire to improve their knowledge of and skill in using educational technology.
This coaching group is designed to give you more than just webinars. Throughout the year you will be encouraged to try new things and to share your experiences with other group members. I'll be here the whole time to answer your questions, give you feedback, and help you implement new ideas in your school.
What do you get when you join?
Joining the 2018 Practical Ed Tech Coaching Group provides you with 24 hours of live and on-demand professional development.
1. Two live webinars per month on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month. (4pm Eastern Time). I broadcast and record in HD through GoToWebinar.
2. Recordings of every webinar. You can watch the recordings as many times as you like. Every webinar comes with handouts and suggested activities.
3. Access to a dedicated Slack group in which you can ask questions of me and other group members. If you haven't used Slack, you'll love it! It makes it easy to connect with me and other group members without the annoyances and distractions of Facebook or Google+.
4. Monthly Q&A sessions only available to members. Share your successes and challenges, get answers to your unique questions, know that you're not alone in your educational technology challenges.
5. The first three months of webinar topics are already chosen, but group members can submit suggestions for other topics that they want covered either in the first quarter or later in the year.