* This fictitious livery is for application upon SoulMadeSim's ("SMS") DHC-2 Beaver version 1.23. Obtain it from...
* All three variants included with the digital model can wear the subject livery.
* Only the aircraft's exterior is being modified by this package. Other textures will remain the developer's default.
* Proprietary normal/bump textures are included to take advantage of X-Plane 11's Physically Based Rendering (PBR) feature. NOTICE! The activation of PBR to accommodate this package's contents will affect ALL of your other liveries, to possibly detrimental effect. It is strongly advised that you make backup copies of the object files targeted below so that you may revert to the originals when desired.
* X-Plane version 11
* A legal copy of SoulMadeSim's DHC-2 Beaver, which needs to be installed into your X-Plane 11's aircraft repository
* Adequate free storage space for the installation of this package (around 64 Megabytes)
* Familiarity with using your operating system's file manager to move folders
* A text editor, to revise select .obj files
* The full understanding that by installing and applying the modifications mentioned herein, you waive any support from the model's developer SoulMadeSim, who has not authorized the edits described in the instructions.
Instructions for installing this package and activating the PBR textures are provided in the included "_read me first" text file.
* This package contains the additive artwork of Robert W. Heyen d/b/a SimSmith, based upon the default bare white livery provided by SoulMadeSim. This package is not endorsed by either SoulMadeSim or Laminar Research.
* Only you may use the graphic files including with this package on your own computer for your own personal entertainment.
* Any component or content of this package may not to be sold in any commercial product.
* Please do not contact SoulMadeSim or Laminar Research with questions regarding this SimSmith package.
* Requests for help should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share