Respected tenkara authority and leading practitioner Go-Ishii lifts the lid on his insider skills for unlocking technically-demanding rivers and ultra-picky fish. (NOW with added Bonus Quick-FireTips...)
Clear text and diagrams in my PDF technical breakdown let you discover Go’s secrets of:
- How to catch difficult fish from difficult current-seams using a downstream approach (you’ll need special line-control tactics for this)
- Learn how to position your line to fish downstream, straight-line dead drift even when casting across the stream (this aerial “set-up” tactic makes sure your fly is fishing effectively the instant it lands – and STOPS your fly from dragging off-line out of the hot zone)
- Find out exactly how to set up and use the “controlled-speed” (slotting) downstream presentation to tempt the most difficult fish by ensuring the first thing they see is your fly, travelling at a pace that says “I’m helpless and easy to catch; eat me!” (…even when your back-cast is blocked by obstacles)
- See the “angle changes” on manipulated fly presentations that work for Go when unlocking moody or picky fish (these can let you have way more contact with fish on difficult days – or even save you from getting skunked)
- Eliminate the annoyance of snagging your line or fly on the rod due to side-winds (detailed diagrams show Go’s exact casting stroke that keeps the line on the down-wind side of his rod WITHOUT losing delicate, pin-point accuracy)
- Know when to “weigh anchor” to work particular fish and when to “set sail” in search of fish – based on angler traffic
- How learning tactics for pressurised iwana (Japanese char) can be perfect for tackling tricky trout of multiple species in rivers around the world (especially fishing for “hidden” fish that may even change colour to improve their camouflage)
- Go also finally reveals to you the tactic that me and JP have been sitting on since 2014 (and that his great friend Kura-san played a major role in developing) – the technically demanding “Number 3 NYLON Level Line” approach for Cross-stream dead-drift (not for novice casters or beginner tenkara anglers, but an incredibly effective tool for intermediate and advanced tenkara casters)
Together with ensuring that you perfectly understand all the direct demonstrations of the casting stroke (and hand movements), the varying rhythms AND the angles of fly manipulations that are shown in his Video Masterclass ; these notes give away some extra secrets that are not highlighted in the video.
I am delighted to have had the chance to sit down and create this technical commentary of Go’s excellent tuition and deep tenkara knowledge for you. I was extremely happy to see how the diagrams came out (more by luck and some dogged persistence than anything else!) and that they make some difficult technical points easy to understand. Understanding those points will catch you more fish...it's that simple.
Overall, and taken together with the exclusive insights of his Video Masterclass, the take-home message is just how lucky we are to have access to this wonderful and previously unpublished resource in high-level Japanese tenkara tactics.
Get your copy now to take advantage of the promotional discount and start reaping the benefits of Go’s detailed insider knowledge and the secrets of his enviable success on stream.
The Quick-Fire Bonus tips are straight to the point instant boosts to your understanding and success on-stream that have come out of dozens of conversations we've shared with Go since 2014...
Remember: You don’t risk a penny because, as ever with Discover Tenkara's "Tenkara in Focus" download material, you’re covered by our 6-month no-nonsense money-back guarantee. So you’ve a huge amount to gain in technical advantages on-stream – and our guarantee completely removes any risk that you won’t get your full money’s worth.