The ability to package and sell your expertise profitably is key to you if you want to be able to make a good living without working for someone else. Many professionals try to sell their expertise writing books only to find that once the books are written they spend so much time selling them that they never come anywhere near making a profit.
Others try to create a coaching business or try to sell their skills by the hour for hundreds or thousands of dollars per month. They discover that finding clients is difficult and ensuring all their clients are satisfied with the service they provide is even harder. In this workshop you learn how to sell your expertise for hundreds or thousands of dollars a month by understanding how to correctly package and promote intellectual property based solutions your customers will love.
To get this recorded workshop, just click I Want This, provide payment information. Open the confirmation email and click Download to see all your videos and workbooks. Or you can get the workshop video and workbook and more than 100 others along with invitation to live events for $10/month by becoming a Pro Subscriber at: https://gumroad.com/l/dUzqTK/VID0nly
Topics addressed in this workshop include:
- Why your expertise must be “packaged” correctly if you are going to sell it.
- How packaging differs significantly from marketing and why it must be done right if you want to earn a living from what you know.
- Discovering what your customers are really trying to buy and how to frame it for sale.
- Packaging solutions for selling expertise (book, seminar, class, consulting, coaching, turn-key service, etc and how they vary in profitability)
- Creating cost effective promotional materials that will very effectively sell your work.
- Creating a website that doesn’t cause customers to walk away.
- Proving your value to customers from the first click.
- Creating a profitable ladder of solutions.
- Where to find leads and how to make them customers.
- Steps for growing your expertise-based business in order to earn more.
Videos and Workbooks Included:
- Video: Packaging & Selling Expertise
- Workbook: Packaging and Selling Your Expertise Profitably
- Video: Avoiding Litigation with Attorney Justin interviewed by Nancy Fulton
- Video: Contract Fundamentals with Attorney Justin Sterling
- Video: Writing and Distributing Effective Press Releases
- Workbook: How to Write & Distribute Effective Press Releases 2019
If you have questions about this workshop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
“ Nancy you are amazing. Thank you for doing all this to benefit all of us newcomers. ” — DP
“ Very relevant and helpful. Nancy, you're doing a great job! Thank you! ”
— Pamela Davis
“ Nancy is amazing and such a gift to the filmmaking community. ”
— Jim Henson
“ Nancy, you amaze me with your giving spirit and ability to bring such great guests on board. Thanks for all you do to help us excel in our careers. ”
— Susan Shearer
“ A very useful, educational resource that is incredibly generous in giving knowledge and expertise to the film making community. ”
— Pippa Hinchley
“ Good information resource. Well organized. ”
“ Nancy's Film Funding Club is very valuable. Always lots of great information. It's very obvious that she puts a lot of work into these seminars for us (slide shows, audio recordings, coordinating guest speakers, etc.). I am very grateful and appreciative to her and her guests for their time and talent to help further our careers. ”
“ interesting, innovative approach. thank you, Nancy! ”
— Camille Bacos
“I'm thoroughly enjoying this club. I wish I had found out about it way earlier, I'd be way ahead of the game. I would recommend this club to anyone who truly wants to learn the business aspect of the film industry. ”
— Reinaldo D'Amico
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.