What is the book about?
Social systems in living nature give us a direction for immortal existence. The ways that ants manage and survive in social and environmental catastrophes are presented in this book.
• Can an individual ant affect the behaviour of the whole colony?
• How ant colonies adapt and evolve?
• Why discussions about “Divine Proportion” in biology are so popular?
The answers are:
• Ants are individuals, they have weekends off, work in teams and can change management styles on demand.
• Social evolution can happen in two weeks’ time.
• The main driving force of development in living nature is revealed.
Click here to preview content: http://biotriz.com/sites/default/files/Biomimetic_Management_Short_preview_0.pdf