Line by line commented source code of a complete HTML5 endless runner cross platform game using Phaser framework.
The game features endless runner action, 5 different enemy types, coins to collect, animated sprites and platformer action, you can play it at https://triqui.itch.io/ladderz
Enemy types: spikes, fire, arrows, spiked monsters and monsters which can be killed by jumping over them.
Studying and playing with this source code will allow you to learn on a real-world working example, covering, among other things, now to:
* Create a Phaser project
* Detect and force for a certain screen orientation - portrait in this case
* Preload graphics and sounds
* Use bitmap fonts
* Wait for and handle player input
* Create frame-by-frame animations
* Create animations using tweens
* Use ARCADE Physics engine to manage sprites movement and collision
* Play sounds
* Recycle resources to save memory using object pooling
* Use particle to generate sparkling effects
* Handle and save high scores and game data
* Adapt the game to various screen resolutions
* Create custom listeners and signals
There's no doubt you will learn a lot from this game, or you can just reskin it as you prefer and publish on game portals or even sell it to your customers.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.