What is the QLC Workbook?
It's a resource to help guide you through your twenties and make sense of your quarter-life crisis.
This concise, digital workbook will encourage you to pinpoint your life and career goals as a twenty-something and get clearer on your mission in the areas of life that matter to you. Expect practical worksheets, journaling prompts, and a QLC "Resources" page.
1) Personality + Skills
A brief introduction explains how to make the most out of your workbook.
- Editable + printable worksheets on:
- Strengths + weaknesses
- Core values
- Life story
- Career goals
- Action plan
- Legacy + service
- Potential connections
This workbook is for you if...
- You want to make sense of your unique story + skillset
- You seek to create your own opportunities
- You feel as though you're drifting through life
- You want to find a mentor or a community
- You're ready to tackle your quarter-life crisis head-on
This workbook is not for you if...
- You aren’t willing to complete the workbook and review it regularly
- You don't care for personal reflection and self-discovery
- You aren't willing to answer difficult questions
- You don't plan to take action on your goals
If you're tired of being in a rut and want to CONQUER your quarter-life crisis, what are you waiting for? Get started today!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.