Prezzies allow you to up your gifting game with hand-crafted gift wrap. This beautiful wrap can be re-used to hold a little treasure for gifting, travel and more. Perfect for jewelry, baubles, gift cards, fabric coasters, small notepad/pen. Untie to store flat. Holds treasures 4 1/2” x 4 1/2” x 1/2” max. Grab your favorite fabric layer cakes, fuse a little, cut a little, sew a little - and done!
This Stiff Stuff craft project is quick, easy, and just a bit addicting! Discover the unique properties of Stiff Stuff from Lazy Girl Designs: firm, flexible, sew-in interfacing with bounce back memory. Won't hold unintended folds, 100% polyester non-woven.
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY Straight Stitch, and Zig Zag Stitch Required.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS 5” x 5” closed, 11 3/4” x 11 3/4” open.
SUPPLIES: Makes one Prezzies
- Two 10” squares coordinating Fabric
- Two 10” squares Fusi-Bond Lite fusible web by Lazy Girl SLG101
- One 10” square Stiff Stuff Firm sew-in interfacing by Lazy Girl 10” squares SLG107SQ
- One Button 3/4” or larger
- 1/2 yard Floss, ribbon, or yarn for a tie
- Template: 10” x 10” piece of Template plastic OR fuse Slicker Iron-On Vinyl (Lazy Girl SLG102) directly onto both sides of printed paper to ‘laminate’, then trim.
- Use 100% cotton quilting weight fabric.
- Size 70/10 or 80/12 Universal or Microtex sewing machine needle.
- Erasable marking tool recommended.
- Follow manufacturers directions for fusibles. Press cloth optional when working with fusible interfacing.
- Transparent or invisible tape (such as Scotch brand) is handy.
- Fray Check liquid seam sealant for button.