Want a book on the Django web framework that doesn't leave anything out?
One you know comes from an authoritative source that you can trust to give you the good stuff?
Well how about a book that was originally created by the creators of Django!
Yep, that's right - the original Django Book was written by none other than Adrian Holovaty and Jacob Kaplan-Moss - the seriously cool dudes who created Django.
Of course, the original book got a bit outdated and Jacob and Adrian moved on to bigger and better things, so the book has been in desperate need of an update for about 6 years.
Mastering Django: Core is that update - rewritten from the ground up to support the newest long term support (LTS) version of Django (Version 1.8 if you were wondering).
Mastering Django: Core delivers absolutely everything you will ever need to know to become a master Django programmer:
- Detailed installation instructions for Python and Django to get you up and running fast.
- Starts at an absolute beginners level and builds your skills to mastery
- Written in an easy, conversational style. Jargon and new concepts are introduced in plain language to increase your understanding quickly.
- Answers all of the most common questions asked by new Django programmers.
- Leaves nothing out - every part of the Django core is covered.
- Covers the long-term support version of Django which means your skills will be up to date for many years.
And you don't have to take my word for it - Mastering Django: Core has over 800 happy readers, with the list growing every day.
Here's what some of them have to say:
"What a great book!" Luis - Caracas, Venezuela
"thanks for the amazing resource!!" Nick - Toronto, Canada
"Thanks for your book too - I LOVE IT! As a beginner Python programmer, it's helped me go from having no knowledge of webdev to having a pretty nice site very quickly." Mike - Austin, Texas USA
"I'm loving the book - it's by far the most useful resource I've found to follow up on the django tutorial - so many thanks!" Toby - Windsor, Ontario, Canada
"your book fills a large gap in presenting Django in a logical, organized and comprehensive way. You've done a terrific job." Joao - Porto Alegre, Brazil
"My devs are loving your book - they say this is the first book which goes into in-depth discussion of Django's core features" Habib - Dhaka, Bangladesh
I'm so sure you will love the book that I am offering a 30-day money back guarantee - no questions asked.
If you don't get value out of the book, just send me an email within 30 days of your purchase and I will send you a refund. Simple as that.
And given it's an eBook, you even get to keep it after you get your refund...
Enjoy you programming journey!