Xing Yi Nei Gong Online Learning Program
Xing Yi Nei Gong was created by Wang Ji Wu (1891-1991). Wang Ji Wu attained a high level of skill in both martial arts and the practice of Chinese medicine. Like many martial arts teachers of his time, Wang was trained in traditional Chinese medicine. Combining his martial and medical skills, Wang put together a set of 16 exercises that efficiently exercise the entire body, in order to preserve health, and to develop strength and power for martial arts and sports. These same exercises can also be employed as rehabilitative exercise after illness or injury.
- Improve your health, increase flexibility & develop refined internal strength.
- Open to all. No prior experience in martial arts or Nei Gong is necessary.
- Highly recommended for practitioners of traditional Chinese Medicine and other Health Professionals. This program will inform your practice on many levels.
- A must for Xing Yi Quan Practitioners!
The Xing Yi Nei Gong Online Learning Program is presented by Tom Bisio. Throughout the program, Tom details exactly how and why each exercise works, and imparts valuable tips, imagery and detailed explanations of the internal connections, providing you with a clear and comprehensive approach to learning and mastering these exercises. Nothing is held back!Learn a powerful set of exercises that will benefit you for the rest of your life. Start today!
The Deluxe Program
$120 Pre-launch (early bird) offer / $150 after April 30, 2015 at 9am Eastern Standard Time (EST).
- 100 page illustrated PDF
- 20 Videos (streaming on both web & app)
- 1 Introductory Video introducing Xing Yi Nei Gong.
- 1 Video of the Entire Set of exercises, performed at normal speed of daily practice.
- 17 Videos that detail the fine points of each exercise. Each video discusses correct performance and common mistakes of the individual exercise, as well as its health benefits.
- 1 Video that provides a quick review of the key points of each exercise.
Xing Yi Nei Gong Video List
- 1 Introductory Video introducing Xing Yi Nei Gong
- 1 Performance Video. A video of the entire set of exercises performed at normal speed of daily practice
- 17 Exercise Detail Videos that detail the fine points of each exercise. Each of these videos focuses on the correct performance of a single exercise, discusses the health benefits of that exercise, and how the movements relate to Xing Yi Quan. There is also a discussion of common mistakes in performance of the exercise, and how to correct these mistakes.
- 1 Quick Review Video that provides a brief overview of the key points of each exercise.
Exercise Detail Videos
- Exercise 1: Uniting the Original Qi
- Exercise 2: Green Dragon Weaves Around the Body
- Exercise 3: Open and Closing Soothes the Meridians
- Exercise 4: Zhu Que & Xuan Wu Divide the North and South
- Exercise 5: Uphold the Heavens & Firm the Root
- Exercise 6: Empty the Foot & Lift a Single Hand
- Exercise 7: Concentrate the Spirit & Gaze at the Heel & The Golden Cock Eats Rice
- Exercise 8: Ape Arms Enliven the Blood
- Exercise 9: Raise The Back Seven Times
- Exercise 10: Both Fists Strike the Back
- Exercise 11: Rotating the Waist Strengthens the Kidneys & Rotate the Sacrum to Open and Close Mingmen
- Exercise 12: Moving the Hips to the Left & Right
- Exercise 13: Pressing the Knees Regulates the Meridians
- Exercise 14. Strengthen the Meridians by Rubbing the Knees & Stretching the Body
- Exercise 15: Yin Opens Yang Closes
- Exercise 16: The Heels Kick Backward
Optional Exercise: Crawling Tiger
When does the new program go on sale?
The Xing Yi Nei Gong program goes on sale Monday April, 27th, 2015 at 9am Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Will there be an early-bird discount?
On April 27, 2015 at 9am, we will offer a 20% discount on each purchase until Thursday, April 30, 2015 at 9am EST.
After April 30th, 2015 at 9am, the price will go up permanently to $150.
I pre-ordered the Deluxe Program, when will I be able to access the videos and PDF?
Pre-orders will be delivered on April 27, 2015 at 9am. At this time your credit card will be charged and you will receive an email with instructions on how to access all the files.
EU customers please note: If you are within the EU please know VAT charges will be added in accordance with the new 2015 VAT laws. Please read our FAQ for more information.Make Xing Yi Nei Gong a part of your exercise routine and lifestyle!
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for ordering the Xing Yi Nei Gong Online Program.
Welcome to our growing Xing Yi Quan community.
I hope to see you at one of our live Xing Yi seminars.
Good luck with your training,
Visit our website for more information on Chinese internal arts & Chinese medicine: http://internalartsinternational.com
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share