New version 2.6 release (X-Plane 11 only) supports Virtual Reality! Other great features for version 2.6 include:
- Now includes the ShadeTree Micro Aviation AutoUpdate(c) plugin - your copy will be automatically updated (when needed) every time you load the Cirrus
- New menu control system - you can now reposition and resize your menus, and their positions and sizes are saved when you exit. Position the small control icon anywhere on the screen
- New NORMAL textures for interior objects - to take advantage of X-Plane PBR rendering system
- New "Startup Cold, Dark and Healthy" option available from the Options pop-up menu
- Autopilot now disengages when Minimums are reached
- Autopilot LVL function now turns on the autopilot servos and sets roll and pitch to zero
- New LEDs appear near the HSI on the PFD to show Course and Heading changes
- FMOD sounds
- PBR textures
Requirements: X-Plane 11.10 or newer, Virtual Reality requires X-Plane 11.20b3 or newer with supported VR gear (Oculus, HTC Vive, Microsoft Mixed Reality)
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for your purchase! You will receive emails from vFlyteAir with notifications of free updates for your product!