XWOD "Sport Level" Programming
PREREQUISITE: "Sport Phase 1 & 2"
- Sport is for individuals and teams who participate in "Traditional Sports", outside of competitive CrossFit.
- This level is heavily percentage based, and meant to keep the athlete(s) from over-training outside of their respective sport. While still helping the athlete(s) to get ahead and stay ahead of everyone else in their sport.
- [Recommended for athletes who participate in; Basketball, Football, Soccer, Baseball, Rugby, Volleyball, Track & Field, Wrestling, Lacrosse, Tennis, Golf...etc.]
- Phase 3 & 4: This 16 week regimen is broken into two [8 week] accumulative programs. These phases build a solid foundation for explosive training. No prior training/ or prerequisites needed.
- Regimen builds on your current level of fitness and can be plugged into your current training sessions.
Phase 3 & 4 Includes:
Explosive Training Basics/Foundations
3 Sessions/ Week
*Training Videos for movements/lifts etc are part of the online membership. This PDF is your workbook to log results*