Want to save more?
We all struggle with bills, saving, and spending.
The Savings Stash helps to give you a leg up on your financial independence by giving you the tools that you need to succeed.
I am All-Father Reviews and I have worked my 9 to 5 in grocery retail my entire life. I have seen poor decision making in action
-> in real-time.
I have learned from everyday people so that I could help everyday people.
Who is this guide for?
- anyone who wants the tools and tips to help their financial standing.
- beginners to everyday finance
- anyone who wants to get their spending under control
What this book is not
- a get rich / out of debt quick. This takes time but the methods will work to help manage your money.
- gospel financial advice. I am NOT a financial advisor. These are just in general tips that can be used by everyday people for their everyday life.
-> 40 pages
-> 4 chapters on budgeting and saving
-> 10 methods for budgeting and Savings
-> advice on gift cards and coupons
If you're like me and have struggled or knows someone close to you who struggles with money, pick up the Savings Stash and take control of your money habits TODAY!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.