In this book, I give teachers step-by-step instructions to teach basics of handwriting and writing freely for communicating and giving meaning showing them (with model lesson plans) how to teach students paragraph, letter, and email writing. In addition, I give guidelines to some useful prewiring activities and how to do them with students in the classroom.
After finishing the reading of this book, teachers will be able to:
- Recognize the four writing levels and the knowledge and skills students need to master each level.
- Make students familiar with the shapes of the letters by doing some activities.
- Teach the five components of English handwriting.
- Recognize types of writing activities and how to do each type.
- Do some motivating prewriting activates with students, step-by-step.
- Use the process approach to teaching early writing.
- Teach paragraph writing using the process writing approach.
- Teach letter writing with a guiding lesson plan.
- Teach email writing with a guiding lesson plan.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.