Tutorials are being worked on, should be available soon. You will get an example project to see how to properly setup the vehicles.
Blue Man Vehicle Physics is an alternative to PhysX vehicles which come with Unreal Engine 4. Blue Man Vehicle Physics is completely written from scratch. Minimal Blueprint setup is required to run it. Blue Man Vehicle Physics gives you everything to create stable and reliable vehicles. Wheels can be added and removed at runtime without much work, vehicle's engine settings can be changed at runtime, everything is handled behind the scene.
Some problems that buyers have:
- Vehicle is flying around without any reason - Remove collision from the wheels, collision will cause problems
- Vehicle is vibrating at lower speeds - Lower sticky tires speed multiplier
and sticky tires max force multiplier variable until the vehicle stops vibrating
- Suspension is not working - You have to add "Main" tag (without the quotes) to your main vehicle mesh, this is required
Comparison video: https://youtu.be/GGQMbc1rAok
List of Features:
- Set of components to make reliable vehicles
- Wheels can be added and removed at runtime
- Vehicle's engine settings can be changed at runtime
- Minimal Blueprint setup is required
- All important things are done behind the scene in C++
Network Replicated: Yes
Intended Platforms: Windows
Platforms Tested: Windows
- Physics Substepping is required for the simulation to run properly
- Vehicle mesh shown in the videos is not included with the Plugin
Intended Platform: Windows
Blue Man Vehicle Physics Copyright
Purchase of the Blue Man Vehicle Physics grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to use,
reproduce, display, perform, and modify the Blue Man Vehicle Physics for any lawful purpose.
This Plugin can be used for learning, experimenting, prototyping, or used in your commercial project.
You can’t sell or sublicense this content to other developers for use in their products.