Walking Kontakt Library is VST plugin includes 5 types of shoes with 9 surfaces and 13 addition material. This library help you to create realistic footstep and movement sounds for film, game, video and post-production Walking contain 2445 samples. Easy intuitive menu which allow you choose type of shoes and type of ground, and speed of walking, from steps to run. With this library you can add some addition in to steps and combine samples.
Walking Kontakt Library include;
- 5 types of shoes: Loafers, Sneakers, Shoes, Military, High Hells.
- 9 types of surfaces: Grass, Gravel, Sand, Pavement, Forest, Wood, Leaves, Snow, Parquet.
- 13 additional material: Broken Glass, Old Wood, Wetlands, Chain, Wood Stairs, Rocks, Coins, Heavy Backpack, Jacket, Keys, Slippery Fabric, Staircase, Trousers.
- 3 types of speed.
- Walking by using Main Keys with no repeat last samples module: Left Leg, Right Leg, Stop, Jump, Spin, Left Addition, Right Addition.
- Distance Filter: 6 types of filter.
- Send Rev and Send DLY Knobs – set up Convolution reverb and Delay in FX Rack Tab, and control signal to send.
- FX Rack Tab: contain five rack module socket, with down arrow menu of 11 of Kontakt's built-in special effects, dynamic processors.
- Equalizer Tab: 5 Band Equalizer with kill, to control Frequency, Gain and Q.
Requires the FULL version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.8 or later - This is a standard Kontakt open-format library, so the free Kontakt Player dosen't fully support it and can only run it in a time-limited "demo mode". However, the sample directories are unlocked so you can use them in other wav-compatible software, sampler and synth formats.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.