NB: It's FREE! So enter 0 under 'Name a fair price'.
A clear, illustrated explanation of the British Mah-Jong Association (BMJA) rules:
- What a Mah-Jong set contains
- How to set out and deal the tiles
- How then to play the game
- How to score and settle the tally payments once someone has gone Mah-Jong
The basic rules of Mah-Jong are quite easily grasped (it's a bit like the card game "Rummy"), but there are a number of complexities. So, for the beginner, there is a chapter which breaks the rules down into easy stages - taking you gradually towards the complete rules.
There is a chapter on Mah-Jong strategy - how best to play to increase your chances of winning - and another which answers a multitude of questions that visitors to my website (Mahjong-BritishRules.com) have asked about the BMJA rules.
- Learning the Game by Stages
- The Game
- "Mah-Jong (Know the Game)" Corrections & Clarifications
- Mah-Jong Strategy
- Questions Answered
- Mah-Jong Store Guides
You are allowed to print your own copy.