...NOW WITH 2 X EXTRA BONUS PDFS PLUS TECHNICAL BREAKDOWN PDF GIVING YOU TAKAHASHI-SAN'S TOP 6 SECRET PATTERNS FROM HIS NYMPHING BOX...
Want to know how Mr. Shin Takahashi successfully caught & released multiple fish for his class of 20 students on a river mobbed with anglers?
This 40-minute Video lesson features Takahashi-san's demonstration - but also has a double bonus of commentary and interactive questions from Italian Youth Gold-medal winning (ex) competition angler Uberto Calligarich.
Through Uberto's insightful questions and Takahashi-san's masterclass demo you will find out:
- How to find the fish that are overlooked by other anglers on the most difficult waters (and make them an offer they can't refuse!)
- An exclusive nymph-manipulation technique that has not even been covered in my dedicated "manipulations" video and pdf content
- Why it pays to use nymphs with a range of sinking-rates - especially in rivers with high angler traffic and Catch & Release fishing
- A super-effective hack for nymph fishing in slow water (by making use of the "unloved" feathers in your tying kit)
- What to look for to tell when to set the hook and when to set the hook without seeing anything (This is the exact same "in-case" tactic used at the end of each drift by competition anglers)
- Takahashi-san's secret weapon "short hook-set" tactic for increasing his conversion of "eats" to "hook-ups"
...and much more
PLUS - if you want to know how to chain these individual tactics into a sequential approach that stops you spooking fish BEFORE you find the hot tactic of the day...then you need Takahashi-san's Insider Breakdown Notes...
In just 11 pages of A4 You'll learn:
- The right sequence of fly changes that will give you the most information about the fish AND minimize your chances of spooking fish before they have had chance to eat your fly
- WHY that sequence works – and how it relates to our previous lessons on fly manipulations
- The two secret flies from Takahashi-san's box that were so successful during his demonstration
- A simple - but so often overlooked - aspect of the classic “Semenai tokoro” or “Sao-nuke” ideas that highlight the benefits of finding fish that have not been targeted by previous anglers
- The importance of the correct “contact” with your fly (a light, almost imperceptible tension between your rod tip and fly)
- The ninja-level “short hook set” used by Takahashi-san to both minimise fly losses in bushes and also increase the proportion of successful hook-ups with fish (and why that works so well)
- How to start to be a “fishing detective” and use the way that fish respond to your deliberate changes in tactics to work out what those fish are doing
PLUS: Four More of Takhashi-san's most effective nymph patterns (to add on top of the flies used in his demonstration)
I'll also bet that there are many important things in the video lesson that, without the analysis in the pdf, you would miss out on...So this simple downloadable booklet is an essential multiplier of the value in the fantastic, exclusive video lesson...
As with all Tenkara in Focus Digital Download products - you don't risk a penny because if you aren't completely satisfied I'll give you 100% of your money back (you can even take 6 months to make your mind up - your guarantee is good for that full six months after your purchase).
What have you got to lose?