link EQ Eight across tracks, returns and racks
this a specialized version of ya_Group for the EQ Eight device that allows to invert the scale value
- 10 groups (A-J) are supported per live set.
- place ya_EQ8Master just before any Live EQ Eight device you want to make a master
- place ya_EQ8Slave just before any EQ Eight device on any other track, send or rack to make it a slave.
- any changes to the master is also affecting all slaves of the same group
- likewise any automation of the master device also affects the slaves
- „invert Scale“ allows to invert the scale parameter value for each slave selectively
Please note: These devices have been created for our own use and only been tested on Mac. If you run into problems you may send reports and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org . However, we do not officially offer support and might not be able to help or answer at all.