flexible fader groups for Ableton Live (v.9.7+)
- 10 fader groups (A-J) are supported per live set
- place ya_FaderMaster in any track to make it the master
- place ya_FaderSlave in tracks or racks to make them follow
- any movement of the master volume fader will also move all slaved volume faders
- the track activator switches are linked as well
- return tracks and Live`s master track can be slaved as well and thus automated
- for relative volume automation, place ya_FaderSlave inside a rack
please note: These devices have been created for our own use and only been tested on Mac. If you run into problems you may send reports and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, we do not officially offer support and might not be able to help or answer at all.
Currently there is a known issue with ya_Fader that causes Live to crash when deleting more than one track containing ya_FaderSlave. This is nothing we can fix as it relates to a bug in Max for Live not our devices. Ableton and C74 are informed and we hope to have a fix soon. However, In our experience the resulting crash could always be recovered by restarting Live. Keeping in mind not to delete multiple instances at the same time the devices work without any other known issues on a daily basis here.