multichannel audio effects
make any Live device multichannel capable
link audio effects devices across tracks & sends
- 10 groups (A-J) are supported per live set.
- place ya_Master just before any Live device you want to make a master
- place ya_Slave just before the same kind of type in any other track, send or rack to make it a slave.
- any changes to the master device are also affecting all slaves of the same group
- likewise any automation of the master device also affects the slaves
- pre configured master & slave racks for all Live standard audio effects are included.
- tip: experiemts of multiple slaved effects withing one track are fun too.
please note: These devices have been created for our own use and only been tested on a Mac.
If you run into problems you may send reports and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org