❤ Donations are appreciated and help support my work! Thank you! ❤
Welcome yogis, this is an hour long Yin Yoga class focusing on the chakras for emotional healing. The chakras can be used as metaphors and inspiration for emotional healing and well being. In this practice I'll ask you to focus your attention on an issue or trauma you are currently experiencing. How can you apply the wisdom of the chakras to this problem? This is what we will be exploring.
You will need 2 blocks for this practice and I would also recommend having a journal close by.
The Seven Chakras:
- Root Chakra/Muladhara: safety, survival, community & family
- Sacral Chakra/Svadhisthana: creativity, sexuality, relationships
- Naval Chakra/Manipura: self-esteem, confidence, individuality
- Heart Chakra/Anahata: love, caring, oneness, acceptance
- Throat Chakra/Visuddha: truth, clear communication, integrity
- Third Eye Chakra/Ajna: wisdom, intuition, guidance
- Crown Chakra/Sahasrara: divine connection, spirituality, oneness with all
I hope you find this class beneficial in some way.
For more Yin Yoga, try my FREE 7 Day Immersion: http://bit.ly/yinimmersion
☮ Website: http://www.yogawithkassandra.com
☮ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kryoga
☮ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yoga_with_kassandra