Welcome to Resilient. This is a love letter to you and to our movements. For 21 days we will practice.*
More than ever, changemakers are ready to step into the imagination and try new things, to imagine a different way of organizing, living and loving. Because things like tear down culture, throwing people away, shame and guilt, and imposter syndrome aren’t getting us free. Overwhelm and burnout continue to be pillars in our activism and inside our organizations—however, more and more people, organizations and movements are committing resources to healing, to spirituality, to resilience.
We are resilient.
Our format is simple.
Plan for 3 weeks of practice
· Begin on Mondays, read the content to frame the week, practices and a worksheet or two.
· Every day, you have a journal prompt.
· Make space to practice for 10-30 minutes every day.
· Follow along with the Resilient Practice Guidebook with everything I’ve shared out over the weeks.
This is for you, if:
· You care about building more resilience into movements for change
· You want to jumpstart a personal/collective practice
· You are a new or seasoned meditation practitioner
· You are invested in weaving healing and spirituality into our movements for change
· You are looking for support to move through overwhelm and burnout
· You are interested in personal healing and self-inquiry and how it’s related to movement building
This is what you can expect:
· Three weeks of practice and content, focused on building Steady, Love, and Resilient practice into your life and work. You will receive a weekly email with practices and worksheets and then daily writing prompts around the themes of building Steady, Love, and Resilient practice into your life and work.
· 11 of my best audio meditations to move you towards forgiveness, self-love, courage, and to support you in transition, and in your resilient changemaking work.
· Worksheets generated from my 10 year practice of working with changemakers on self/collective love, purpose, through overwhelm, and matching our values with our actions. These are some of the best materials I’ve created for private clients. I use them over and over again myself!
· One Resilient Practice Guide so you can return to Resilient, share out with comrades, start a practice group or do whatever you want with---which leads me to this last point.
· Invest in Resilient for our movement. Not only does your resilience matter and the resilience of your community but also there are more ways you are contributing to resilience by signing up.