This is a Video Stabilization technology (edge AI) that as been developped at Institut National d'Optique, top canadian R&D center in optics and photonics applications.
Key advantages and features:
- Designed for rolling shutters imaging systems, image is stabilized by hardware algorithms (VHDL, FPGA) before being analyzed by a processor
- With a latency of 100ms, it enables very large bandwidth needed for critical applications
- Currently designed and tested on Xilinx FPGA technology
For critical applications (not limited to):
- Manufacturing surveillance
- City surveillance and security
Technical and business benefits:
- High performance: Xilinx FPGA implementation greatly accelerate processing time and increase bandwidth.
- Modularity: IP Core form factor gives you maximum flexibility for your system design.
- Do not reinvent the wheel: Leverage over 3 years of R&D by word-class researchers and keep focus on your true product differentiation.
- Reduce Cost of ownership: Tap into INO engineering services and expertise only when/if needed.
- Reduce risk: This IP is already working in a real product (surgery) and its performance is proven (TRL9).
Video demo on Youtube:
- Full datasheet is available here.
- Check technology description on Xilinx website
- Available for all applications, except ‘surgical visualization’.
Feel free to discuss any special/technical/engineering needs to help you reach for business objectives using this technology.
How to start?
Click on the 'I want this!' button on the right to set up a intro call (indicate $0 as fair price).
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.