Want to learn how to quit your job, travel around the world and come back to a new career from someone who did that just?
I’m Yun Qing. In 2013, at the age of 26, I left a job in journalism and travelled around the world for 130 days solo (except for 10 days when my mom joined me in Turkey).
It didn’t happen overnight. It took me two years of careful planning and budgeting to accomplish this.
I also knew that I wasn’t cut out to be a digital nomad who’s travelling constantly. I really love having a fixed address and a familiar bed. So my plan was to travel and jump back into the workforce.
In the book Your Big Break, you will learn the steps to make your round-the-world dream possible.
In the book, you will
- Find out why you need to achieve your dream now.
- How to over come the excuses standing in the way of your dream.
- How to plan for your trip according to your budget.
- What to do when you’re on the road.
- What to do when your trip is over.
- How to find your dream job.
Stop pressing pause on your dream. Start living the life you want.
For S$20, you will get the Ebook version of Your Big Break: Guide to Leaving Your Job to Travel the World and Back. Available in PDF, EPUB and MOBI versions.