Whole Foods Recipes (Series) Includes:
- How to Make A Nut Milk in 5 Simple Steps!
- “Go Nuts!” How to Make Creamy, Delicious Nut Butters from Scratch
- Sprout Your Way to Good Health (Sprouting Nuts and Seeds)
- Making Popcorn the Eco-Friendly Way!
- Making Natural Sodas…The Healthy, Homemade Way
- Heaven Scent Veggie Burger Recipes
- Use Your Meal to Heal, with Culinary Spices
- Use Your Meal to Heal, with Culinary Herbs
You've heard about whole foods, but maybe you wonder how anyone has time to cook whole foods and give up the convenience of processed meals? The truth is, whole foods are easy to cook, delicious to eat, and there's an endless variety of options at your fingertips! On top of that, they're stupendously healthy and can help you stave off disease. A diet of whole foods gives you complete control over what goes onto your family's plates, and that means you can cut out toxic additives, genetically modified ingredients, trans-fats, excess sugar, and unsustainable food production practices --all in one fell swoop. In this posters series, you’ll find lots of easy, fun resources for upping your whole food game! Everything from gourmet nut milks, wheat free pizzas, and whole food supper ideas, to a variety of homemade veggie burgers, and even healthy snacks like popcorn and homemade sodas. You'll also learn how these whole foods stack up against their processed counterparts, and how investing a little extra effort in your home kitchen pays big dividends for your health and the health of the planet.