Debriefing and reflecting on an experience is an opportunity to identify what students have learned about themselves and others. The technique of debriefing is extremely beneficial for students following the completion of a lesson. A structured reflection helps students to:
• Think about what they accomplished and learned during a lesson
• Consider ways that the experience could be adjusted to improve the
• Develop ideas of how they could use this experience in other aspects of their lives
• Share their ideas and feelings with other students
• Communicate the value of their participation with themselves and
As a teacher, your aim is to lead a thought-provoking and safe discussion by asking meaningful questions in a pre-planned sequence. There are endless possibilities for incorporating reflection activities into students’ experiences. The following activities are designed to provide quick; fun and effective debrief ideas for students and teachers.
This ebook contains 34 amazing activities to use with students. Check out our other items at www.breakappz.com.