Work with multiple monitors? High resolution screens? A developer? A creative? - Ever loose your mouse pointer?
Well never again!
Just waggle (shake) your mouse from side to side and instantly find it!
A small, efficient time saving tool that saves all the frustration. All cheaper than a Starbucks!
The new version of Waggle now has:
- A new icon; I got rid of my mouse cartoon guy. I liked him, but thought the new version could do with a new icon!
- A new algorithm for detecting Waggle’s.
- A new animation; when a Waggle is detected the circles will grow and animate, then shrink and eventually vanish when you slow the waggle down.
- A start on boot; by default, Waggle will automatically start when you login to your machine, you can turn this off by right clicking the waggle arrow in the notification tray and selecting “about” – there is a new dialog box with a check box.
- A new window display routine; In the old version the circles would sometimes appear hidden behind other windows. I’ve worked hard to try to fix this. It seems a whole lot more reliable now.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share