Need Help Finding Gratitude In Hard Times?
Stressful, challenging times can make it more difficult for you to find gratitude in your heart. But finding gratitude in hard times is important.
Hard times can make you turn to anger or resentment.
However, you can still show gratitude despite challenging issues in your life.
This 30 day online course is designed to serve as a joyful reflection on the beauty of life.
There is much to be grateful for, not just around special occasions or holidays, but every day of our rich and blessed existence. Even the most ordinary moments can fill us with rapture if we take the time to acknowledge the profound in the mundane, the small miracles all around us that can slip by in a blink if we forget to notice them.
Who can benefit from this conquer chronic stress through gratitude online course?
• Any woman who may be struggling to focus on the positives
• Any woman who feels that a pessimistic attitude is currently standing in the way of her success
• Any woman who may be feeling as though the cup of her emotions can use a refill
• Any woman who might find herself drowning in the details of her life at present
• Any woman who can use a boost of optimism
• Any woman who would like to share her appreciation for life with friends and loved ones
• Any woman who needs a little extra peace in her soul
• Any woman who's currently caught up in the superficialities of life, who wants to go a little deeper
• Any woman who needs a reminder of why we're here and why it matters
• Anyone who would like to use the power of positivity to improve her outlook, her relationships, and her life.
This course is not meant to be a Pollyanna cover-up for life's problems. It is a celebration of where you've been and where you're headed.
Finding gratitude in hard times can help you honor the beauty in imperfection that is our world. Nothing is perfect, and releasing the need for "oughts" and "shoulds" is liberating.
Introducing..."Conquer Chronic Stress Through Gratitude"
This 30 day online gratitude program will invigorate you with a renewed sense of purpose as you move forward dealing with whatever life throws at you . It will help you find happiness through gratitude even when times are rough!.
Here's what you get:
- Daily lessons. One lesson each day for 30 days delivered right to your inbox.
- Daily exercises. One Journal exercise each day to help you shift your mindset from the troubles of the day, to the blessings in your life
- Gratitude reflections. 8 gratitude reflections with thought-provoking questions
- Priority Email Support
What Our Raving Fans Are Saying...
This is a great... So many times our Gratitude gets squished by stress and we lose sight. Good job!
A positive attitude and being grateful for what you do have can absolutely change your life. There is ALWAYS something to be grateful for. Your posts are always so information-packed.
I think adding joy is so important! Schedules and stress can overwhelm and we think we don’t have TIME for the things that bring us joy – and that is when it is even more important to make time for ourselves!
Here's a sneak Peak Of the Daily Lessons...
Day 1: Being Thankful for Me
JOURNAL EXERCISE: Giving Thanks for ME
Day 2: Focus on Simplicity to Boost Happiness
JOURNAL EXERCISE: Keeping it Simple
Day 3: Thankful for People Who Care
JOURNAL EXERCISE: Show Gratitude for the Kindness & Generosity of Others
Day 4: Thankful for Hard Times that Help Me Grow
JOURNAL EXERCISE: Giving Gratitude for Overcoming Obstacles!
Day 5 - Day 30: Many more more life changing, stress-busting, happiness-building journal prompts and exercises!
More Thoughts from Raving Fans...
This is 100% true. It is hard to find joy in life when things are bad, but we need to look around and be grateful that we are still alive, breathing, and have a roof over our heads.
Thanks for the reminders. These days, we all have to try harder to find things to be grateful for.
Beautiful! I have always believed in an attitude of gratitude. It humbles me and keeps me moving forward. Love this!
Just what I needed..., Darlene! I find myself reciting so many things I’m grateful for on nights I lay awake with worry. It seems to calm and relax me realizing things are not so bad. I love this morning practice…setting the tone for today!
Ready to get Started?
GRAB THIS COURSE AT JUST $49 FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!
Hurry! Start Conquering Chronic Stress Through Gratitude TODAY!
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share