WHAT IS THE PERFECT BLOG POST?
NOTE: If you just want the e-book, I want you to have it too! The e-book is currently free as a PDF at ThePerfectBlogPost.com.
Do you have a blog, or a glorified diary?
Sadly, most blogs are little more than an aspiring writer's lonely corner of the internet where their thoughts go to collect digital dust.
Most bloggers will never make real money.
When you divide the amount the average blogger makes by the countless number of hours they put into their content, the earnings per hour are comical (in a "laugh so you don't cry" type of way of course).
It doesn't need to be this way.
If you have been "writing to the walls," it's probably not your fault.
There is simply too much information out there and it all seems to be conflicting.
The Perfect Blog Post is a system that I created to make blogging systematic and consistent.
Every post you write should have a purpose!
The Perfect Blog Post Formula is going to ensure that every word you write serves your brand and your bottom line.
Each Perfect Post will...
- Drive boatloads of organic traffic from search engines. It doesn't matter how great your content is if no one is reading it. It doesn't matter how great it is and if people are reading it IF the wrong people are reading it. The Perfect Blog Post ensures that each of your articles drives traffic that fits your "avatar" and will love your content and pull out their credit cards to buy whatever you sell.
- Drive sales or emails. When you create killer content, it is INSANELY easier to sell things to your readers. Perfect Blog Posts create "reciprocity" and leave your readers WANTING to buy whatever you are selling or BEGGING to join your email list.
- Grow your brand and authority. We are focused on creating sustainable income and building your credibility with killer content that helps your readers. The Perfect Blog Post makes sure that each piece of content is optimized for readability and value
EXAMPLE OF THE POWER OF THE PERFECT BLOG POST
The Perfect Blog Post allows you to literally estimate how much a blog post should earn in affiliate sales or email opt-ins!
Let's say that we know that the article would drive 1400 visits.
Let's assume a bounce rate of 5%.
This gives us 1,330 visitors who are seeing enough of the page to perhaps get expose to a pop up or quick link to a 3rd party (affiliate product).
Let's say that 3.5% of people click on this affiliate link that takes them to a sales page that converts at 10%.
Then let's say that the average affiliate commission for each sale on the 3rd party site is $32(1330 x 3.5% x 10% x $32) = $148/month in affiliate sales!
When you start to crunch the numbers involved with content marketing, things start to get very, very exciting!
Keep in mind, these are example numbers that change based on many factors, but they aren't outlandish or unreal to expect. Most affiliates can provide you with information regarding the average conversion rates for their products, average cart total etc.
Once you know this, you just have to get them quality, relevant traffic.
Creating "The Perfect Blog Post" accomplishes this.
So let me ask you now...DO YOU BELIEVE?!?!?
If so, INTERACTIVE WORKSHEET
What You're Getting
- The Perfect Blog Post Ebook --> Actionable, A-Z, no BS Content. Again, you can get this for free at ThePerfectBlogPost.com but it is bundled here for your convenience.
- The Perfect Blog Post Workbook --> Interactive tool for creating the perfect post every single time. **Microsoft Excel is required**
- Training videos on how to use the Worksheets within the workbook -->I wan't to show you exactly what the worksheets do and how you can get the most out of them.
- Lifetime access to Private Perfect Blog Post Facebook Group --> This group is hidden to the rest of the world!
- Lifetime updates. SEO changes. I want to make sure the workbook and content of the eBook does as well.
In addition to The Perfect Blog Post checklist, you will receive the following 4 worksheets they will come attached to your Perfect Blog Post Workbook.
Worksheet #1 Organic Traffic and Conversions Estimator.
This worksheet allows you to estimate the profitability of your blog posts assuming a certain amount of traffic. With the skills you will learn in the Perfect Blog Post, you will be able to predict how much each article will earn ORGANICALLY before you write a single word.
Worksheet #2 Paid Traffic and Conversions Calculator.
Paid traffic is great but not if it isn't being measured! See what metrics you need to achieve your paid traffic goals.
Worksheet #3 Email List Growth Estimator.
Your email list is critical to your success as a blogger. Use this tool to create a plan for growing your list as quickly as possible.
Worksheet #4 Email Campaign Profitability Estimator
You probably don't even know how much money your missing out on by not emailing your list.
This worksheet will show you what you could be earning on an email broadcast. I promise you, it will change how you see email marketing!
If there is time left on the clock below, your discount is valid AND the bonuses are still available.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
As always, if you aren't completely satisfied and feeling more prepared to write EPIC traffic generating blog posts that are leading to sales and email subscribers, simply request a refund within 30 days and you will receive a no questions asked 100% reimbursement.
Oh, and you can keep everything (except the group access).
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share