Dynamic Clip Controls:
Clips, scenes, and tracks can be controlled with this device dynamically as well.
- Play Clipslot: Plays the currently selected clip. If no clip is in the clipslot, hit record (it calls "fire" basically)
- Play Scene: Plays the currently selected scene.
- Stop Track: Stops the currently selected track
- Stop All in Scene: Stops all clips in the currently selected scene. Clips playing in the scene
not currently selected remain playing
- Create: Create a clip in the currently selected clipslot. Set the default length of the clip in the options. If clip exists and you hit create, it will get overwritten.
- Delete: Deletes clip in the currently selected clipslot.
- Copy: The currently selected clip's is selected for the paste function
- Paste: Duplicates clip.
***NOTE: If you delete the clip after copying it, paste will not work. It's a "duplicate" function, and you can't duplicate something that doesn't exist. Copying a clip is not available through the API, sorry.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.