Brush Switcher plugin for Zbrush R7 | R8 compatible with PC and MAC.Description
Easy and transparent. Assign a hotkey to the main function of the plug.
It will remember the last used brush and will switch to this brush when you hit the hotkey again.
- On the fly stereo Brushes switcher.
- Each brush can have a different Draw size.
- Multi alpha BRush Extractor
- Multi IMM brush Extractor
Documentation ( official Website )Installation
WHERE IS THE PLUGIN ?
Localization of the plugin
The plugin is located under Zplugin Menu and is Labeled "zCycler".
That plugin host one main Function.
The main purpose for easy, clean and fast use of the plugin, You must to assign an Hotkey to the Main Function, or Edit your Custom Ui and drag and Drop the Fancy Icon.
[New] Each brush can have a different Draw size.
[New] IMM Brush Extractor
• [Add] header logo head to Online zCycler documentation
- [Add] Fancy alternative Cycle Ui Item for a nice integration into any custom UI.
- [Fix] Cycle Icon transparency
- [Fix] user Message to prevent abort when an insert mesh attemps to be converted as ztool with multi alpha to ztool utility.
- [Fix] missing routine when using MultiAlpha Brush to Ztool.
- Multi Alpha brush to Ztool
Credits : all right Reserved to ©Puppet-master.
Developer : Nicolas Kirsch
Author : email@example.com
Support : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : puppet-master.net
Twitter : @zgametools
Youtube : zGametools Channel