This recorded workshop reviews several practical and cost-effective strategies you can use to market your media effectively before, during, and after creation. You will find this collection of resources very useful if you are creating and promoting Short Films, Documentary Films, Feature Films, Web Series or other content, and you want to be able to market your work in a way that swiftly sells tickets, wins awards, and builds your career.
- Creating press releases that get picked up by CBS, NBC, and other major news media sites.
- Creating social media posts that that sell tickets while strengthening your career as a producer
- Shame-free promotional techniques that even shy people can comfortably use to promote themselves and their work.
- When to start marketing operations for a media project and how they should evolve over the course of the production.
- How marketing one project makes the next project much easier to fund, produce, and release profitably.
- Mistakes to avoid in Marketing Operations
This recorded workshop comes with the following resources:
- Video: Writing & Distributing Effective Press Releases
- Workbook: Slides How to Write & Distribute Effective Press Releases
- Video: Social Media Posting That Sells You & Your Work
- Workbook: Social Media Posting That Sells You & Your Work
- Workbook: Shame Free Self Promotion Techniques