Dice Totem is a timed, dexterity, solitaire, dice game played with 12 D6 dice.
The goal of the game is to stack each number so there is only one group of each number remaining. Do this while making as few stacks as possible, as quickly as possible (less than 1 minute), without breaking any stacking rules, which are as follows:
- Only one hand may be used to move dice.
- You may only grab a single die with two fingers.
- Dice stacks themselves may not be slid or repositioned in order to make handling easier.
- Dice may only be placed on top of a die with the same value facing forward.
- Any die in any stack may be moved, but all the dice above it must be moved with it, balanced on top.
- A single die value (one die or a stack of the same) can be placed in an empty 3rd stack spot.
- A 4th stack may be created from a single die value (one die or a stack of the same).
Dice Totem can be a solo experience or a quick and easy game for more players.
This download includes 1 rules page, and 1 score sheet page (with 4 score sheets). You will need to supply your own 12 dice.
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.