Ever want to try out a plant-based diet but think you don’t have time?
A weekend can be the perfect time to try some new plant-based dishes. The Weekend Vegan Challenge provides you with recipes and a shopping list so that you can cook and enjoy delicious vegan food over the course of a weekend. It’s designed for you to shop for ingredients on Thursday and then prepare some simple meals throughout the weekend beginning Friday night.
Introducing the Weekend Vegan Challenge
Using this self-guided meal plan, you’ll build your confidence preparing vegan food, learn easy vegan substitutions, and feel great in the process. Great for the veg-curious and seasoned vegans alike!
Take the guesswork out of vegan cooking with proven recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, as well as a convenient shopping list.
Maybe you've thought about going vegan, but the idea is a bit daunting. So why not try it for a weekend?
The Weekend Vegan Challenge is...
…all in the comfort of your own kitchen
…NO weird ingredients ;-)
I know, a challenge is supposed to be hard. But this one is simple and FUN!
Who is the Weekend Vegan Challenge for?
- Anyone who's curious about a vegan lifestyle
- Anyone who wants to try some easy plant-based recipes
- Anyone who wants to add some new dishes to their repertoire
What's On the Menu
BTW, there's no rules! Make as many or as few of the recipes as you like!
- Friday Dinner: Cashew Vegetable Seitan Stir Fry
- Saturday Breakfast: Quinoa Porridge
- Saturday Lunch: Tahini Buddha Bowl
- Saturday Snack: Red Pepper Hummus
- Saturday Dinner: Black Bean & Kale Enchiladas
- Sunday Breakfast: Tofu Scramble with Baked Yam Fries
- Sunday Lunch: Big Quinoa Vegetable Salad
- Sunday Snack: Banana Blueberry Smoothie
- Sunday Dinner: Red Pepper Alfredo Pasta with Broccoli
What You’ll Receive
The Weekend Vegan Challenge is a 10-page printable guide you’ll receive as an email download containing the following:
- Detailed shopping list
- 9 Recipes for Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- (see "What's on the menu above)
A total of 9 recipes and a shopping list for $9.99. And all of the ingredients are available in your local grocery store!
When you join the Weekend Vegan Challenge you join hundreds of people who are looking to try new delicious plant based foods and improve their health.
Feel free to email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.