In This Tutorial we go into Zbrush and build a katana from scratch using the native tools within Zbrush. Through breaking down the process we are able isolate, rough out and fine tune parts of our Katana. We will be focusing exclusively on the handle as it is the most iconic.
At the end of this series you should be able to:
- Use Pollygroups and the relevant tools
- Create your own ornaments/ decorations using Using Alphas
- Tweaking the surface noise filter and properly using masks
- Optimizing your Subtools for better efficiency and memory
- simplifying complex forms by breaking them down to simple shapes
WHATS NOT GONNA BE COVERED:
- The scabbard and blade, Most of the attention is on the Handle.
- Rendering in Keyshot
WHO IS THIS SERIES FOR?
This is for intermediate users in zbrush, mainly because i gloss over some of the steps and don't get into detail. If you wanted a simplified approach to creating a detailed prop...in this case a specific sword then this is the series.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share